Контрольная работа по английскому языку. Институт Электроэнергетики и Информатики.
Контрольная работа по английскому языку.
1. There (to be )a film on TV last night but we (not watch) it.
2. I (to see) Ann in the park yesterday. She (to play) tennis.
3. I (get) hungry .Let us go and have something to eat.
4. It is usually dry here at this time of the year. It (not rain) much.
5. Ann (wait) for me when I (arrive).
6. What you (to read)? I (to read) a magazine.
7. I (to invite) my friends to come to my place tomorrow.
8. He (just/ pass) his exams and (want) to be a journalist.
9. They (to get) married a month ago.
10. If the (to want) your advice they (to get) in touch with you.
Вставьте артикли, где необходимо.
1. He is___very sociable man. He always has many invitations to___ dinner.
2. On___one hand,___facts he presented are true, but on___other hand, I can't trust them. I know he often tells___lies.
3. I'd like to have___ sandwichwith___sausage for___breakfast.
4. My favourite subject at___school was___biology.
5. He knows___ history of___French Revolution well.
6. To tell___ truth, I didn't expect to find___ homeless man here.
7. It's___ high time you stopped being so selfish.
8.___earth goes round ___sun.
9. ........person who's sitting next: tome is......lawyer by........profession.
10. They are short of.......money and they are not going to buy........dog for......their children.
Откройте скобки в контрольной работе по английскому языку и поставьте необходимые прилагательные.
1. This exercise is (simple) than that one.
2. Why are you talking? Please be (quiet).
3. New districts of Moscow are (beautiful) than the old ones.
4. He is (clever) than his brother.
5. My (old) sister is 4 years (old) than me.
6. There are (many) customers on Saturdays than on weekdays.
7. Are expensive things (good) than cheap ones?
8. Is English grammar (difficult) than Russian grammar?
9. February is (snowy) and (cold) month of the year here.
10. (dangerous) spider is the black widow, whose bite can kill a man in a few minutes.
Вставьте "some, any, no, every” :
1. ___who has lost his credit card must declare about it immediately.
2. The performance was a success.___place was taken.
3. Our professor wanted to make up _____ exercises to teach the pupils how to use a dictionary.
4. Have you read ______by Oscar Wilde?
5. Let’s go … . The weather is fine. I don’t want to stay indoors in such weather.
6. She doesn’t know … about the accident, we don’t tell her details.
7. She wanted___stamps, but there were not___in the machine.
8. _____ could do this work. It's very simple.
9. ___passenger must fasten the belt when the plane takes off or lands.
10. All air is polluted to … extent.
Fill in each space with a suitable modal verb or its equivalent. Translate the sentences into Russian.
1. They _____come at any time they like between ten and twelve in the morning, but they _____(not to come) if they do not want to.
2. You___ park your car only in your own space in the back of the building.
3. Why ___(not to understand) it? It is so easy.
4. You _____do it yourself without anybody’s help.
5. It was raining hard and we ____(not to go) for a walk.
6. Do not give the vase to the child, he _____break it.
7. You do not know any foreign language, you_____(not to apply) for a job.
8. Susan ______come home for lunch.
9. She says she _____finish her work first.
10.You do not look too well today, you ____see a doctor.
Задайте вопросы контрольной работы по английскому языку и ответьте на них.
1. There are plenty of glasses in the cupboard.
2. There were a lot of people at the stadium.
3. There isn't anything on the plate.
4. There wasn't anybody in the room.
5. There are difficult exercises in this book.